Click the Pretty Buttons! It's fun!

Thursday, March 6, 2014

Zoya Ibiza Photographs and Review

Hello gentle readers.

Zoya Ibiza is a polish that lurked around on my wishlist for quite some time. I received it as a gift in a Secret Santa swap from a lovely fellow polish enthusiast. Thank you again, to Hannah for sending this gorgeous, gorgeous polish to me! I love it. Do you read The Dalai Lama's Nails? If you haven't checked out Hanna's blog, yet, click the link and go say hi. Hannah gives great blog, lots of wonderful nail art, detailed tutorials, terrific photographs.

Zoya Ibiza is a rich cobalt blue creme shot through with silver shimmer. Golly, this polish is beautiful! This is two coats, topped with Posche top coat.





The formula on Zoya Ibiza is just as smashing as the colour. Smooth, fluid but not thin or runny. This polish flowed off the brush, sat sweetly down where I placed it, there was no running, pooling, streaking, dragging or bubbling. Dry time was a tad pokey but not obnoxiously so. A quick dry top coat definitely helps this polish and helps you get back to your activities in good time. As I said earlier, I got a solid four days wear out of this beauty. That is, for me a good, long wear time and makes me perfectly happy.

Removal of this polish is a little tricky; best to be careful as it is highly pigmented. I find that setting an acetone soaked cotton round onto the nail, soften the polish then pull it straight off the nail, don't rub back and forth. Any dry skin on your cuticles, fingers will grab the pigment and stain. The staining is very temporary but it is annoying. Blue polish. So pretty. Such a pain in the butt.

So, what do you think of Zoya Ibiza? Do you own it? Love it? Please do tell.

Thank you for popping by and reading. Have a great day and may your polish never bubble!

14 comments:

  1. Not that I need anymore blue polish, but I want this BAD!!! Beautiful shade and looks amazing on you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a great, thorough review! I do have this polish, and I love it! She's a beaut!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I so love this blue! Dark shades are my fave

    ReplyDelete
  4. AMAZING shade from Zoya! Gorgeous swatch!

    ReplyDelete
  5. A dark blue to die for....the depth!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great tip for removal! I love blue polish, but hate the staining! Lovely swatches!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've never been to Ibiza but I do imagine it would look a little something like this.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I do not have this one, but after this post I am going to search for it.
    Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  9. I totally bought this years ago and it's one of my all time fave blues. So glad you finally got one!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading and commenting. I truly appreciate each and every one of my readers and the time you take out of your busy day to read and share your thoughts with me. <3

Please send blog links to me by e-mail. You can find my e-mail address in my Contact tab at the top of my blog page.

Have a fabulous day! :D